The Quest for new Bioactives
Our screening partners in life science engage in the fields of infectious diseases, neurodegenerative or inflammatory diseases as well as regenerative medicine or the emergence and treatment of cancer, to name just a few. Access to a wide range of methodologies, like high-throughput screenings, macromolecular crystallography or in-silico modelling is provided by our partners.
The Molecule Archive offers different solutions to meet the needs and requirements of your screening setup and testing system regarding the size of the selection, the format, the physical state of the compounds and the target specificities.
- Small-sized libaries (< 100 compounds) or single compounds
- Medium-sized libraries (> 100 compounds)
- Entire libary of all 11,000 compounds
- Single tubes e.g. Eppendorf tubes
- SBS-standard microplates in 96- and 384- formats
- Special formats e.g. ECHO qualified microplates
- Assay ready plates
- 10 mM DMSO solutions (also higher if needed)
- Dry substance
- Diversity-based (clustering)
- Similarity-based (2D/3D similarity)
- Virtual Screening
Our Life Science Screening Network
Meet our Partners in Life Sciences
Jens von Kries
Paolo Carloni and Giulia Rossetti
University of Cape Town, Drug Discovery and Development Centre (H3D)
Become a Life Science Screening Partner
You have become interested and want to participate as a screening partner and get compounds?
Feel free to contact us via our homepage or directly through mail or by phone. For more information, have a look under Contact.